A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasim Haque is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Haque, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haque has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Afzal Haque MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wasim A. Haque practice?
- Dr. Wasim Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasim Haque practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Endocrinologists.