Dr. Wasim Haque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wasim Haque?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff

I have been seeing Dr. Haque for many years and during this time I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. He is devoted to his practice and spends the time required to explain and recommend everything I need. His nurses and staff are friendly, helpful and professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 28th, 2017

Outstanding Quality of Care form a highly knowledgeable doctor

It was 3rd time lucky for me when I ended up at Dr. Haque's office. I had gone to 2 previous doctors and my own PCP and none of them would pay attention to the tiny lump in my neck. They told me it was too small and it was nothing. Dr. Haque believed me, did a biopsy and guess what ? I had Thyroid cancer. I'm 4 weeks post surgery and even though he did not do surgery ( he referred me out) , he called me almost every day to make sure I was ok. He made sure my calcium levels were ok. THIS DOCTOR SAVED MY LIFE. I am still going to need treatment but I feel confident that I am in good hands and trust the quality of care I will receive. I trust his judgment and that's very important. He also manages my diabetes but the focus right now is on getting rid of the cancer. If you're looking for a true professional who is knowledgeable and very up to date on current treatments, he's the guy you should be seeing. He actually cares about his patients. I've read some reviews about his bedside manner but I am not looking for a babysitter. He's an accomplished doctor who will not babysit you. Just go to him - you wont be sorry

April 12th, 2017

Highly competent Endocrinologist

Having Doctor Haque as my Endroconolgist makes me feel very confident that my diabetes is being monitored by a through professional.

March 5th, 2017

Dr Haque is alway very patient when talking to you. Always open for questions and ready to explain Always nice experience.

February 6th, 2017

Great practice

Excellent experience all around

January 19th, 2017

Patient Since 2010

Dr. Haque is kind and compassionate, and I especially appreciate his willingness to discuss alternative options for my healthcare. I have recommended him to my family and friends in need of an endocrinologist.

December 27th, 2016

Someone of trust!

I've been seeing Dr Haque for many years now and am confident in his skills, abilities and a sincere concern for my well-being. His knowledge is up-to-date!

December 18th, 2016

He is very knowledgeable

Great doctor, he listens and take time to explain what 1 needs to know. I would highly recommend him

December 16th, 2016

Excellent Job in treating my diabetes

I have been a patient of Dr. Haque ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes more than 10 years ago. He has done an excellent job.

December 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hague for the last 4 years. He is is very thorough, and explains everything. Unlike all other endocrinologists I have seen since 1995, I feel fortunate that I found him. Would highly recommend him.

December 13th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Very thorough, and understanding. Dr Haque is very knowledgeable and wonderful. He takes his time with you explaining everything properly.

December 6th, 2016

Dr. Haque and his PA Tara Puckett have been great to deal with since I was diagnosed with diabetes. He explains my medications, labs and overall health. He is a wonderful, knowledgable Dr. I will continue with my care with Dr. Haque and I believe he's the best endocrinologist in the area.