Dr. Wasim Haque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 70 reviews

January 19th, 2017
exceptional doctor
His exam is very through. He checks my information and asks helpful questions to determine my status. He is the first endocrinologist in years that actually examined my feet. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is very caring and helpful. J.Cuellar

January 19th, 2017
Patient Since 2010
Dr. Haque is kind and compassionate, and I especially appreciate his willingness to discuss alternative options for my healthcare. I have recommended him to my family and friends in need of an endocrinologist.

December 27th, 2016
Someone of trust!
I've been seeing Dr Haque for many years now and am confident in his skills, abilities and a sincere concern for my well-being. His knowledge is up-to-date!

December 17th, 2016
He is very knowledgeable
Great doctor, he listens and take time to explain what 1 needs to know. I would highly recommend him

December 16th, 2016
Excellent Job in treating my diabetes
I have been a patient of Dr. Haque ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes more than 10 years ago. He has done an excellent job.

December 13th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Hague for the last 4 years. He is is very thorough, and explains everything. Unlike all other endocrinologists I have seen since 1995, I feel fortunate that I found him. Would highly recommend him.

December 13th, 2016
Excellent Dr. Very thorough, and understanding. Dr Haque is very knowledgeable and wonderful. He takes his time with you explaining everything properly.

December 6th, 2016
Dr. Haque and his PA Tara Puckett have been great to deal with since I was diagnosed with diabetes. He explains my medications, labs and overall health. He is a wonderful, knowledgable Dr. I will continue with my care with Dr. Haque and I believe he's the best endocrinologist in the area.

December 5th, 2016
patient
Patient since 2004. Dr Haque and staff are very reliable and professional.

November 28th, 2016
Have been a patient for little over 10 years. Dr. Haque is the third doctor I've seen for Type II Diabetes.

November 25th, 2016
Dr. Haque has been treating me for over a year for a thyroid condition. Three other specialists were unable to identify my problem. I am so thankful to Dr. Haque for giving me back the quality of life I now enjoy.

November 23rd, 2016
Dissapointed
I've been a patient in this office for quiet some time now, and I can't say enough kind things about Dr. Haque. The problem I encountered was with his offcie manager, AKA his wife. In the past few months I've no showed about 3 appointments. Every single one of them was for a legitimate reason. Mrs. Haque said she would waive my first no show fee ($25) as a courtesy. When I no showed the second time, I was in the hospital. I'm sorry, when I was admitted my first thought was not to contact Dr. Haque's office about my appointment, it was "am I still going to live?" My daughter took the phone call we received from her (while I was in the hospital) and insisted I had to pay $25 before my next appointment due to my second no show. The third no show was that I had another death in my family. Mrs. Haque called me and I did not appreciate her tone with me. She said what a "coincidence" that I had 2 deaths in my family within a few months. She said she could not "afford" to waive another no show. Don't expect to have emergency's while seeing Dr. Haque, his wife is insensitive, rude and just mean. The complete opposite of Dr