3.0

by EM on Sep 19th, 2016

They Need a new front desk receptionist. She didn't check me in when i arrived and I was out in the lobby waiting for almost an hour! When I went to the window to say something, she had the nerve to say that I didn't sign in. I got the clip board and showed it to her and told her I had been waiting for an hour now. She just snatched the clipboard and told me to have a seat. She didn't even apologize or nothing. That was one of the worst visits I've had. Only gave two stars because I like the DR.

This office is crying for help show details This office is crying for help
by M&M on Aug 23rd, 2016

As I'm sitting here reading all the other reviews people posted I couldn't agree more with them. They HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING with the front office staff. Especially the one that sits in the front. She NEVER smiles when you walk in, I've seen her on her cell a few times and she doesn't hide it very well. I've over heard unprofessional conversations the 2 girls in the front have amongst each other. Let's just say they are not office appropriate. When I asked about my blood work I was rudely told that she was not a nurse and did not know if they had it. I feel like they don't want the patients to bother them. The office manager must never be there if the staff just does what they want. It's frustrating because I really like the Dr. but his staff has made it unpleasant for me to return.

Worst office I've ever been to. show details Worst office I've ever been to.
Aug 4th, 2016

The front office staff is EXTREMELY rude. They make me feel like I'm such a burden when I walk in. The lady at the front never once smiles or says anything to you. She seems to be focused more on her cell phone then on who walks into the office. Every time I call to schedule an appointment, it ends up in a fight! They make it so difficult to get in and see the Dr. I love Dr. Haque he's an awesome Dr.! but his front office staff makes it hard to want to keep seeing him. I'm sorry but I no longer need your services with an office staff that rude. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Front office is a joke. show details Front office is a joke.
Jun 27th, 2016

The front office staff is extremely rude. When you walk in, the receptionist does not even smile or acknowledge you. It's like she's in her own little world. The other one Michelle, I think is her name, is extremely rude! she has hung up on me a few times and when I first scheduled my appointment, she said it would take 48 hours for them to check my benefits. I called at the 48 hour mark and she rudely said she will get to me when she has time to get to me. A week later she called me to schedule an appointment and was rude once again. I love the Dr. and his nurse. I want to keep seeing him, but his staff is a big problem. I hope the office manager sees this and does something about it.

The worst show details The worst
Apr 21st, 2016

I've been coming here for a little over a yea now, and I must say I've never seen a Dr.'s office this bad. The Dr. himself is rude, mean, unprofessional, no bedside manner WHATSOEVER, and just over all awful. He always makes me feel like a burden when I walk out of the room. Not to mention that his office manager is actually his WIFE. That women is actually worse than Dr. Haq. She has no manners what so ever. She's never been rude to me personally, but I over heard a conversation she was having with a patient the last time I was in and it was not pretty. The patient did not have enough money to pay off her balance, and the manager DEMANDED that she pay that money before she was seen, she said and I quote "you're responsible for your bills, this is a Dr.'s office, we cannot and will not waist our time and effort on a patient who does not pay her bills." I was furious when I over heard THE OFFICE MANAGER, the one who is suppose to be professional and have manners towards the patients, act like that. That's when I knew I no longer wanted to come to this office. DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME. This is a perfect example of what is wrong with the medical industry today.

Apr 18th, 2016

Wonderful Physician!

If he was an attorney, he would be disbarred! He is a blatant model for med students to show them what NOT to do, and how NOT to act. I am shocked he has not been ousted from the AMA since I met him about 7 years ago. It is incredible how he works with diabetics believing they could never get their sugar level controlled. He is as crass as Dr House without the looks, without the genius, and without the comic relief. He's a zero star.. show details If he was an attorney, he would be disbarred! He is a blatant model for med students to show them what NOT to do, and how NOT to act. I am shocked he has not been ousted from the AMA since I met him about 7 years ago. It is incredible how he works with diabetics believing they could never get their sugar level controlled. He is as crass as Dr House without the looks, without the genius, and without the comic relief. He's a zero star..
by Suzanne Terrio, EdM, MA, CSC, CIC on Mar 2nd, 2016

If he was an attorney, he would be disbarred. He is a blatant model to show med students what NOT to do, and how NOT to behave. I am shocked he has not been ousted from the AMA. This zero star makes Donald Trump's persona look like Mother Theresa's. Dr. HAQUE is no Ben Carson. HE IS IN THE WRONG PROFESSION. IT's a matter of time before he is brought up on charges.

First visit to Dr. Haque show details First visit to Dr. Haque
by John Rutch on Dec 1st, 2015

Today was first visit and I am very critical in my reviews but I would rate him very, very highly. Prompt, professional, very intelligent, good time management! I really was impressed and I am a very hard grader but great scores for Dr. Haque.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Patient-me on Sep 30th, 2015

Cold, impersonal. It's not enough to acquire an MD document. Doctors trained in the U.S. more personal. I've been with this doctor for two years now. Get another endocrinologist, this guy is tired, resigned and below average.

Sep 24th, 2015

Dr Haque treats you as and individual not just a diabetic he is wonderful

Sep 24th, 2015

Very professional doctor with excellent interactive skills. I immediately was put to ease; he explained thoroughly my condition and what the procedure would entail. Would recommend him highly to others.

Mar 19th, 2015

Very smart!

Billing Dpt needs someone new show details Billing Dpt needs someone new
Feb 17th, 2015

Billing Dpt could use someone who actually would listen to callers instead of blabbering over them. After compromising she was unable to clear her words. I don't think she knows exactly what she's doing. She could've told me she'd wait on my call much in the beginning rather than arguing with me. Waste of time. It'd be nice to hire someone understanding in a medical environment.. She wasn't ready to listen to anything..

Oct 16th, 2014

I am a new patient. I just came here to Texas about a month ago. Dr. Haque and his office have been so nice to me. I don't know how anyone could ever think they are rude. I loved them. They were really nice to my daughter too. I will be a patient for years.

Jul 31st, 2014

So I just moved to this area and was really excited about seeing a new dr. I was so relieved to find Dr. Haque and his staff. They are so helpful and rude. They don't treat you like you are just a number or face. They really take the time to get to know you. Which I find very refreshing.

Rude Office Staff show details Rude Office Staff
Mar 17th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Haque's for 4 years, but I am changing doctors mainly because of his staff. Dr. Haque does not have a good bedside manner, but I looked past it because he diagnosed me correctly and treated a very serious condition successfully. His office staff is so rude and unfriendly. They have messed up my billing more than once, and are horribly rude and condescending when I try to talk to them about it. One girl called me for payment and was so awful, but I kept trying to tell her I never received a bill. Also, they use a billing company in Colorado so sometimes I've had to call them and they are never on the same page as Dr. Haque's office. His office is so unprofessional. Also, half the time I've gone to appointments I've seen a P.A. without being aware that is who my appointment is with and I've never noticed my bill being cheaper. I am changing doctors because his office staff has made it unbearable for me to go to appointments there.

Jan 8th, 2014

I love coming here. This place is great. The staff is always nice and the Dr. is great. He knows what he is talking about.

Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Haque and his nurse Jessica have always been so nice to me when I come in. Jessica is always very nice to me and she treats me like family. I always enjoy coming in to see them. Kudos to you.

Its time people hear the Truth show details Its time people hear the Truth
by A very happy pt on May 1st, 2013

I can't believe that people take the time to write bad stuff when they could write the good. He is a wonderful Dr. I have really been enlighten by the things he has told me. He is very honest. I could see were someone gets offended by that, but thats because people don't want to hear the Truth. People want things sugar coated. People hear the things that they want and nothing else. He has truly helped me and my family. I think that people should just realize that you can't change the past you can only move forward with your disease. I will always recommened Dr. Haque and his PA Sarah.

May 1st, 2013

Non-caring provider! Prescribed dangerous medicine without telling patience. Of approximately 10 visits over 3 years, he was only avail 3 times, rest PA. Not recommended. He just doesn't care!!!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Apr 5th, 2013

I have just recentely starting coming to see Dr. Haque. He figured out that I have PCOS. I have seen a few doctors and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. He could tell just by looking at me before I even had bloodwork done. I am so happy with him and his staff. I love coming here and I will always recommend him to my friends and family.

Horrible show details Horrible
Oct 29th, 2012

I went to him w/ symptoms of fluctuating hormones. Although he consistently saw high testosterone, low estrogen, no progesterone, high TSH, and a nodule on my thyroid, Dr. Haque decided my issue must be I was depressed. He hand picked a doc for me to see thinking the doc would back him up, but that doc said I obviously had an endocrine disorder and sent me back. Then Dr. Haque told me to go to neurology and have my brain's "balancing system" checked. When I did and a pituitary tumor was discovered, he literally screamed at me for some time saying it was irresponsible for me to go to neurology (he told me to!) and he'd go out of practice if I had a tumor. I wish he would! What a jerk. I went to a new endo and was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis plus PCOS. Although I am not overweight, I easily met all the diagnostic criteria. I've been on Synthroid for a few years and have done great, my hormones are stable, and I have my life back. No thanks to Dr. Haque who apparently thinks female endocrine disorders come in two forms: diabetes or crazy. It makes you wonder why he chose endocrinology at all!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Worst bedside manner ever, avoid. show details Worst bedside manner ever, avoid.
by Doesn't matter on Aug 8th, 2012

I showed up early for my appointment. The staff, ironically, was made up of a bunch of obese, ill tempered people. About 40 minutes after my appointment was to start, I was taken back, sloppily weighed, and my blood pressure was poorly taken. After another 15 minutes he comes in, takes a glance at my most recent test results, and directly contradicts my primary care physician by telling me I'm pre-diabetic (I'm very much not). Wasn't there to see him about that anyway, was there to see him about low thyroid and low testosterone. He ignored the second diagnosis completely, based on age, ordered a repeat of the exact same tests I literally just spent over $300 on, plus a few that were, according to my other doctors, completely unnecessary. Face time with the man was maybe 10 minutes, asked me few questions, didn't listen to me about how I felt or symptoms, just decided what I had and pushed me out the door. My 2 main issues with him are his bedside manner, or lack thereof, and the fact that he seemed to be infinitely more interested in extracting money from me than helping me. He did not treat me like a human, but more like a chart or a statistic, possibly even a lab animal. In closing, this man could tell me I had cancer or full blown AIDS and be entirely correct, and STILL I'd seek treatment elsewhere.

Competent and Caring Physician show details Competent and Caring Physician
May 4th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Haque on five occasions for my Type 2 diabetes.He is one of the few doctors I have that takes the time to listen to problems and discuss options. He is rather reserved and cool in his approach to discussions and I can understand how some patients might be put off by this, but I have never felt rushed or intimidated during a visit. My wife has seen Dr. Haque for about 2 years for a thyroid condition and has had no problems either. I have never encountered rude or unknowledgeable behavior from his office staff, and can usually get a quick appointment if necessary. At this time, I would have no problems recommending this doctor to prospective patients.

Finding another doctor show details Finding another doctor
Feb 25th, 2012

This doctor's bedside manner is terrible. He is smart and up to date on all things current in his field however, he is extremely rude, and not very good at explaining things. He comes across cold and short and has no regard for a patients feelings. I do not recommend him at all. I will be finding someone new.

Helen Eaves show details Helen Eaves
Feb 24th, 2012

Dr. Haque and his staff are very professional and friendly. I do not have to sit and wait for hours as i did with my prior endocrinologist. He takes time to listen and ask questions to make sure he knows how you are feeling and what concerns you have. I have been treated by an endocrinologist for 25 years and I think he is the best!

Awful show details Awful
Oct 24th, 2011

Just look for another doctor. This guy is rude, his staff is disorganized, they don't even know how to take a blood pressure. They overbook appointments and then you sit and wait, and wait and wait. With so many doctors in the DFW area, you can do so much better.

Worst doctor ever! One rude dude. show details Worst doctor ever! One rude dude.
Jun 7th, 2011

This guy is a neanderthal! He has the bedside manner of a rock. Tried to get me to take medicine that the FDA pulled off the market without even discussing whether I even wanted to take the bloody meds to begin with. I'd rather die of the disease than let this guy treat me.

I love this office. show details I love this office.
May 2nd, 2011

His office is great. The staff is always nice and courtesy. They always make me feel extremely comfortable. I recommended this doctor to all my friends and family. Keep up the good work.

Very Rude and Unprofessional show details Very Rude and Unprofessional
Apr 8th, 2011

First of all, I will start with his office staff, it is a joke. They do not know how to talk to people, period. When I pointed this one out, she said she was being very polite. She said something and when I asked for details, she did not have a clue and she still claimed that she is aware of all the facts.Now, Dr.Haque, he has knowledge but very bad bedside manners. I believe his main intention is to make money, that's wy he has a policy that his patients should see him atleast once a year even if they do not have any symptoms. if you are thinking about filinf a complaint against him, no chance, his wife is the office manager.Look for another Doctor.

RUDE, DISHONEST and UNETHICAL show details RUDE, DISHONEST and UNETHICAL
Mar 8th, 2011

First, his staff is EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional, ESPECIALLY the young lady that serves as the receptionist. Never a smile or a kind word. In fact, they are downright miserable to deal with. They pass blame around to other doctors, hospitals and clinics whenever possible. I was even told to stop calling their office with questions and to ask another doctor (after only my SECOND polite call with questions). Second, Dr. Haque has NO respect for the autonomy of his patients, meaning he does not respect their rights as human beings to decline specific kinds of treatment.In fact, Dr. Haque blatantly LIED to my face regarding my treatment. I will not go in to specifics of my treatment (I am so afraid of his unprofessional staff that they might see this and know who wrote it).DO NOT - UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES- VISIT THIS DOCTOR.

RUDE STAFF show details RUDE STAFF
by ANGRY FUDE STAFF on Jan 6th, 2011

OFFICE STAFF A JOKE VERY RUDE!!!! HIRE SOME WITH SOME PEOPLE SKILLS AND EVEN SEMI FRIENDLY WOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT STAFF RUDE ON PHONE AND IN PERSON DOUBLE BAD!!!

Apr 23rd, 2010

I found Dr. Haque after seeing a horrible endocrinologist on Harwood Rd. Dr. Haque was more professional, and attentive to my thryoid issue (turns out I needed surgery to remove one side of my thryroid). Personally he seems to know his field but his bedside manner is not very good. As far as the comments I have been reading about his staff, I did experience a very rude person over the phone, don't know which one she was, maybe she is the same person who has been rude to commentators.

Apr 2nd, 2010

I AM NOT SURE WHY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT DR HAQUE AND HIS OFFICE IT SEEMS YOU MIGHT JUST WANT SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT I HAVE BEEN COMING TO HIM FOR 3 YEARS DONT AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a new Doctor who cares show details Looking for a new Doctor who cares
by Debbie Jones on Feb 28th, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Haque for over two years. Thyroid issues.I went to him because he is supposed to be very good (NOT TRUE) He spends little time with you. He never has the lab results last 3 visits, so he said I needed to use the lab through his office, he still didn't have the results. I have been overcharged the last two visits,and am still waiting for a refund to arrive.I'm looking for another doctor, one who cares. I feel after 2 1/2 years and allot of money I'm no better off even worse.

Dec 14th, 2009

Dr. Haque is average, at best. He rushes through the appointments, leaving little to no time for the patient's questions to be asked and answered. He has enough book knowledge, but takes little time to understand the patient to better help them. His approach to weight loss - "Just don't eat those things." Anyone who can do that that easily does not need to lose weight!The office staff is horrible enough to make it worth looking for another doctor. I had to wait 15 min. to receive a copy of a one page report after my appointment was complete. I was charged $25 for a missed appointment though I had called more than a week prior to the appointment to cancel it. The doctor asked the office staff to make a screening appointment for me at another location. It was never done!

Nov 12th, 2009

Doctor is great but is office staff is a joke! Very rude and unprofessional. So much that I have looked for another Doctor with better professional courtsey. Michelle I believe is her name.... very rude and bitter. Needs to smile a bit more and very unprofessional. Should not be part of the staff. She is making Dr. Haque lose patients.

He works for me! show details He works for me!
by C Ferguson on Jun 12th, 2009

Dr. Haque spends the time I need to have my questions answered. He is very open and honest with me. I feel very confident in his care.

Patients beware... show details Patients beware...
May 3rd, 2009

Found it quite disturbing to receive a no show $25.00 bill sent to my new address, when no attempt was made to reach me with a reminder notice. Office billing clerk rude and unprofessional. Visitor be ware!

Spend your money elsewhere show details Spend your money elsewhere
Oct 30th, 2008

I had been seeing this dr. for 3 years now and the diffuculty of even getting in to see him is ridiculous. He is very nice but the rest of his staff is a joke and pretty much completely incompetent esp. the nurse practitioner you almost always end up having to see if you don't want to wait 6 months for your appt. The office manager is quite helpful though it took 4 months for her to finally resolve a seemingly simple coding problem with some paperwork sent in to my insurance. It's not worth the trouble guys!