A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Qazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Qazi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Ahmed Qazi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wasim A. Qazi practice?
- Dr. Wasim Qazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasim Qazi practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.