A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Saadeh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim Saadeh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wasim Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Wasim Saadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wasim Saadeh practices Pediatrics near Cleveland Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.