A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasim Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasim Sheikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasim Sheikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Sheikh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Matagorda General Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasim A Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Wasim A. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Wasim Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wasim Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists and Katy Pathologists.