A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wasiq Zaidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wasiq Zaidi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaidi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaidi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wasiq Zaidi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaidi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Zaidi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- BHC Millwood Hospital
- Hickory Trail Hospital LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wasiq Ali Zaidi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wasiq A. Zaidi practice?
- Dr. Wasiq Zaidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wasiq Zaidi practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.