A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wassila Amari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassila Amari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassila Amari, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amari graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Amari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassila Amari MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Wassila Amari practice?
- Dr. Wassila Amari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wassila Amari practices Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Rheumatologists.