Learn more about Dr. Wassim Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bazzi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bazzi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bazzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim Moussa Bazzi MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim M. Bazzi practice?
- Dr. Wassim Bazzi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Wassim Bazzi practices Urology near Dearborn, MI.