Learn more about Dr. Wassim Choucair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Choucair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choucair
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Choucair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Choucair, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Angiography
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choucair graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choucair has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim K Choucair FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim K. Choucair practice?
- Dr. Wassim Choucair has 1 office location.
Dr. Wassim Choucair practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.