Learn more about Dr. Wassim Choucair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Choucair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choucair
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choucair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Choucair, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Angiography
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choucair graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choucair has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim K Choucair FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim K. Choucair practice?
- Dr. Wassim Choucair has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wassim Choucair practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Rockport, TX.
See Corpus Christi Internists and Corpus Christi Cardiologists.