Learn more about Dr. Wassim Choucair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Choucair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choucair
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Choucair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Choucair, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Angiography
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Death
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Choucair graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Choucair has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim K Choucair FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim K. Choucair practice?
- Dr. Wassim Choucair has 1 office location.
Dr. Wassim Choucair practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.