Dr. Wassim El-Harake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wassim El-Harake?

November 3rd, 2015

Raised voice, disregarded patient symptoms

This doctor told me today that it didn't matter how I was feeling or what symptoms I was suffering from. He got very angry over the fact that I tried to find information online in support groups for my condition that I wanted to get his insight on. He angrily and dismissively told me "Doesn't matter what you say, it's not your thyroid." when I attempted to tell him my symptoms. He refused to listen when I told him every change of dosage of the medicine made me feel worse. He had small rant saying everyone is tired and people go online and try to find something wrong with them. He refused to listen to me. I have trouble functioning in my everyday life due to my symptoms; symptoms which got worse when he lowered the dosage. I think about suicide most days because I can't live feeling like this. He would not listen to me trying to explain. He didn't care about what was wrong with me. He only cared about the test result of the only test he was willing to give me.

September 16th, 2013

Best Dr I've ever met for my case

Dr El-Harake prescribed for me the best drugs to my case, with well revised doses ! Big Thanks for Dr wassim.

March 22nd, 2013

Very Professional. He answered all my questions with care. He seriously knows what he is doing. I highly recommend him.

November 26th, 2012

wonderful doctor!

actually listened, answered my questions, and explained thing so i could understand. My daughter and I have both seen him and we love him!

March 9th, 2012

i don't recommend him to anyone.

February 20th, 2011

Truly listens

Acyually listened to me, and heard what i was saying. Asked me "How do you feel?", a question seldom asked anymore by doctors. He appreciates you taking the time to research your own conditions, but never demeans you if you have a question or concern.I trust him so much that i sent my daughter to him for her thyroid condition, and her treatment was just as mine was, caring and efficient.

February 6th, 2011

He is an amazing doctor :-D

June 15th, 2010

The best physician in the USA !

I highly recommend Dr. Wassim El-Harake. He is simply the best Doctor I have ever visited in my life.

February 5th, 2010

Marlene

I feel very comfortable having Dr. El-Harake as my medical specialist. He has always given me whatever time I needed. His manner is one of concern, yet he is reassuring in the way he delivers his message. I am confident that he has my best interests at heart and has the competence to help me manage my health. Thank you Dr. El-Harake!

January 21st, 2010

Never again

The experience I had at this doctor was one that I will never forget. Not only did he hush me every few seconds when I asked a question, he sat with his back towards me while writing the information in my chart. I tried several times to ask my questions that I had and all I got was the answer "I should know that already." I do not care for this doctor and I will never be back. I also refer to everyone I know about this doctor and to stay clear.

August 8th, 2009

Best Doctor Ever

I wish all the doctors were like you Dr. Wassim! Thank you!

October 22nd, 2017