A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wassim Khawandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Khawandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Khawandi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khawandi graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Khawandi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim Abdullah Khawandi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim A. Khawandi practice?
- Dr. Wassim Khawandi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wassim Khawandi practices Nephrology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA and Pendleton, OR.
See Richland Nephrologists.