Learn more about Dr. Wassim Mchayleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Mchayleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mchayleh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mchayleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Mchayleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mchayleh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mchayleh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim Mchayleh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim Mchayleh practice?
- Dr. Wassim Mchayleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Wassim Mchayleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Internists, Lagrange Hematologists, and Lagrange Oncologists.