A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wassim Mchayleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wassim Mchayleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mchayleh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mchayleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wassim Mchayleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mchayleh graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Mchayleh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wassim Mchayleh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wassim Mchayleh practice?
- Dr. Wassim Mchayleh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wassim Mchayleh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Camilla, GA and Bainbridge, GA.
See Thomasville Internists, Thomasville Hematologists, and Thomasville Oncologists.