Dr. Wasyl Szeremeta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wasyl Szeremeta?

Posted on July 29th, 2014

Amazing doctor, he saved my hearing when I was four years old. When all doctors at St. Chris said I had to have my eardrums removed he fought for my case and removed the Cholesteatoma while keeping my hearing intact. He was always polite and friendly, often joking with my mother and I on our visits. I strongly recommend him.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Szeremeta by my primary. My son had reoccurring ear infections from 3 months to a yr old. My son rec'vd tubes in both ears. After waiting for the doc post surgery, he came out and was extremely rude to me (huffing and puffing), and recited directions a mile a minute almost from a script. My son had issues from day 1 after his surgery. Ended up going to CHOP with Dr. Ralph Wetmore where he redid the tubes and actually discovered that Dr. S failed to realize (what I told Dr S. all along) that my son needed his adenoids/tonsils removed. I would never return to Dr. S's office ever again. He is an arrogant, rude excuse for a doctor.

Posted on February 8th, 2016