A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wataru Tamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wataru Tamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamura
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tamura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wataru Tamura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamura graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wataru Tamura MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wataru Tamura practice?
- Dr. Wataru Tamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Wataru Tamura practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.