A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wataru Tamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wataru Tamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamura
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tamura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wataru Tamura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamura graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wataru Tamura MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wataru Tamura practice?
- Dr. Wataru Tamura has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wataru Tamura practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ and Lone Tree, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.