Learn more about Dr. Wataru Tamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wataru Tamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamura
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tamura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wataru Tamura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamura graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tamura has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wataru Tamura MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wataru Tamura practice?
- Dr. Wataru Tamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Wataru Tamura practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.