A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wathek Sakka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wathek Sakka is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakka graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Sakka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wathek Sakka MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wathek Sakka practice?
- Dr. Wathek Sakka has 1 office location.
Dr. Wathek Sakka practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Internists.