Dr. Watkins John Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 15th, 2013

Do Not See This Man

Not only do I think that this man does not have the proper credentials to be a psychiatrist (he practices in internal medicine and believes he can dabble in psychiatry), but he did much psychological harm to me when I was in my mid-20's and was seeking help with respect to depression and men's issues. He was condescending, pompous, and extremely blunt in giving very negative opinions about me in a cruelly cavalier way. It's been many many years since I had that experience with him, and I always wonder why I never filed a complaint. Please do not see this man.

December 13th, 2015