A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Watson Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Watson Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Watson Arnold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arnold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Watson C. Arnold practice?
Dr. Watson Arnold practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Nephrology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Amarillo Pediatricians, Amarillo Pediatric Specialists, and Amarillo Nephrologists.