A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Watson Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Watson Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Watson Arnold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arnold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Watson Caufield Arnold MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Watson C. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Watson Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Watson Arnold practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Amarillo Pediatricians and Amarillo Pediatric Specialists.