Dr. Watson Arnold Jr Is this you?

Neutral

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 13th, 2016

Bed bedside manner

Went to Dr. Arnold when I was young and had chronic glomerulonephritis. He was very cold and uncaring and made fun of me for having acne on my face in front of nurse really mocking me asking if I wash my face . Which of course I am a perfectionist and always washed my face scrupulously, but when you have kidney disease your kidneys don't filter your blood and the impurities come out your skin. It happens with almost all kidney patients. Also made me have a biopsy which was very painful ,and then just said same diagnosis he had made before biopsy,so feel it was just done for the money, of course not to help me at all. Don't feel he knows anything about kidney disease or how to treat it..

February 26th, 2017