Learn more about Dr. Watson Roye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Watson Roye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roye
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roye Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Watson Roye, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roye graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roye has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Watson Roye MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Watson Roye practice?
- Dr. Watson Roye has 1 office location.
Dr. Watson Roye practices Surgery near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Surgeons.