Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waverly Hurt
Dr. Waverly Hurt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Hurt is affiliated with Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical, VCU Health System and BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Waverly Hurt has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Waverly Hurt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Randal West
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Richmond, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Attique Samdani
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
North Chesterfield, VA 0.19 mi27
Dr. Will Voelzke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
North Chesterfield, VA 0.19 mi14