Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Billing show details Billing
by Keke on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Peakes and her office staff are the best!!!

Amazing and caring Doctor show details Amazing and caring Doctor
by Ruth Hernandez on Jan 26th, 2016

from my very 1st visit with Dr Peakes, I was very impressed that she was so easy to talk to and I felt as if I was the most important person to her. She took the time to answer all my questions, she is very professional, and very down to earth. She is also very patient gives you all the info you need, and refers you to the best doctors for what ever you need done. I feel so blessed to have found her.

Nov 11th, 2015

I was recommended Dr. Peakes by acquaintances and decided to go to her during my second pregnancy. I found wait times for her to be rather long and her having too many patients to deal with. And if you are wanting an unmedicated birth (which was my preference) then Dr. Peakes is not the OBGYN for you. During my delivery I had to be induced and she kept telling me to get an epidural but I refused and I had some tearing (minor compared to my first delivery) but she did not properly anesthetize during suturing making that procedure painful as well and I even heard her declare when I was wincing in pain that she is not used to suturing a patient who can still feel below the waist.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by EDRY on Jun 24th, 2015

I love the professionalism, courtesy and dedication of Dr. Peaks. I had a wonderful experience with my pregnancies and deliveries.

Horrible horrible horrible show details Horrible horrible horrible
Oct 18th, 2013

I delivered a stillborn baby at methodist. The nurses called her repeatedly to come to the delivery and although it took over an hour to delivery my baby she never came-- no explanation no apology. She showed up four hours later-- after the labor nurse had delivered me and made sure I was okay. Horrible care

Aug 8th, 2012

Love Dr.Peakes and her staff!...she's a very concerned doctor and a good listener. She takes good care of me when go for a visit every time!

Mar 11th, 2012

Dont' bother if you are not pregant.

Dr. Peakes is Great show details Dr. Peakes is Great
by anonymous on Apr 30th, 2009

Dr. Peakes took over the practice of my former OBGYN who I loved and Dr. Peakes has been great. She is always available and more importantly makes time for her patients and doesn't overbook.