Dr. Way Yin MD Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

September 10th, 2015
Very rude

July 31st, 2015
EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, PAINFUL AND INEFFECTIVE!
After an unsuccessful cervical fusion, and gobs of useless therapies and drugs, I resorted to “pain management” by Dr. Yin. Each treatment consisted of 3 sets of needles, which created a whole new layer of pain on top of what I already had. It would take about a week to ease, just in time for the next round of “treatment”. After 3 sessions, I had no improvement and was worse in a way. Dr. Yin is a tyrant with a poor attitude towards his cash-cow patients, although staff was very good. I would never recommend him. Even with having insurance, it was outrageously expensive and a waste of time and money!

July 29th, 2015
Wonderful treatment...

February 14th, 2015
Very arrogant doctor; I would never go to him again, and would wave off ANY person who wants to see him. Two MD friends have seen him and have called him names I'm too polite to repeat. He is a money-maker.

August 26th, 2013
I came to Dr Yin feeling very hopeful, having heard that he is the best in his field, and left feeling disrespected & disappointed. I was warned that his bedside manner could be a bit abrasive (a trait I thought was tolerable if he could help with my pain) but did not expect the experience to be as negative as it was. The receptionist was very friendly & competent. Of the two nurses checking me in, one was personable (had just started in the clinic recently) and the other was sharp-spoken & cold. Both seemed very nervous about upsetting the doctor. Before the Dr entered, I overheard him chewing out one of his staff members for a question she had asked. The doctor himself seemed nice enough when he first walked in, with a large smile and prepared speech. However, when I tried to ask questions he became agitated and very short with me. He made several degrading comments and instead of offering more details to answer my questions, he would simply restate portions of his "speech". During exam he would ask "would you rather" sorts of questions in regards to pain relief. My answer was not the option A or B that he had given me, but instead C, and he was extremely irritated at that. By the end of the appointment I was afraid to ask questions, felt nervous about the procedure, and had fallen silent so that I didn't burst into angry tears. Despite Dr Yin being an expert in his field, I will not return to him. No one deserves such treatment.

June 28th, 2013
Dr. Yin has made it possible for me to be able to enjoy my life again. Though I will never be able to return to the active, working life I once had, Dr. Yin's spine treatments have eliminated the chronic pain I previously suffered, thus helping me return to more normal sleep patterns, and incur less overall stress. Of equal importance is that his medical techniques have enabled me to forego surgery. I highly recommend him, and think very highly of his entire staff.

June 21st, 2013
Reads from a script
This doctor did not listen to me, did not examine the affected area, and recited a memorized script, word-for-word (I have a copy of the script and every phrase was the same). When I tried to ask questions, interrupting the recitation, he reacted dismissively.

September 28th, 2012
I have the highest regard for Dr. Yin and his clinical staff. They are simply the best. I am afraid that patient's must steel themselves for encounters with the financial mgr, who is rude to the point of hostility, even when you are trying to pay your bill in full. Try to avoid her if possible.

June 11th, 2012
The best care!
I would not be working (or walking!) if it were not for Dr. Yin.

March 14th, 2011
He is trying hard to help me.
I know that he wants to help me with my problem and is also trying to avoid sending me to have spinal surgery. that is a good thing.

August 5th, 2010
Evaluation of Professional Skills
Dr. Yin has successfully treated two conditions that were very painful if not crippling to a normal lifestyle.He is a consummate professional in hisanalytical (diagnostic) skills and the most scientific in explaining clearly the problem. He has an excellent feedback system that the patient must carefully follow to insure the best results. The combination of his professional skills and cooperation ofthe patient insures, I believe, the best results and cure. I rate him as the bestdoctor I've ever had.

June 23rd, 2010
thank you Dr. Yin!
DR. Yin and his team are the best! I would not be able to have a normal life if it weren't for the successful treatments I have had under his care for the past three years. I cannot adequately express in words how truly grateful I am for all they have done for me!