Learn more about Dr. Wayel Kaakaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayel Kaakaji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaakaji
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaakaji Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayel Kaakaji, ARNP, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakaji graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kaakaji has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayel Kaakaji ARNP and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayel Kaakaji practice?
- Dr. Wayel Kaakaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayel Kaakaji practices Neurological Surgery near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Neurological Surgeons.