Learn more about Dr. Wayel Kaakaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayel Kaakaji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayel Kaakaji, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakaji graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kaakaji has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayel Kaakaji MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayel Kaakaji practice?
- Dr. Wayel Kaakaji has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wayel Kaakaji practices Neurological Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Schererville, IN.
See Munster Neurological Surgeons.