Dr. Wayland Dillard MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Webb City, MO

2.4

January 24th, 2017
RUDE
Non caring no personality rude office staff did not call back on an rx that needed to be changed after 4 phone calls still nothing. Very incompitent.

February 27th, 2016
Disrespectful and Insulting
Extremely rude, arrogant, insulting and demeaning. Will not go back.

July 27th, 2014
Shares patient info.
I am thankfully not a patient of this doctor, worked with him years ago. He has a god like complex, is rude, arrogant and doesn't care about any of his patients. He openly talks about patients by name and their medical issues at social gatherings, mocking and judging them

February 25th, 2014
HORRIBLE. Rude, abrasive, doesn't listen. Told me to "get over yourself" when questioned a test he wanted. I have been a RN since 1991 and feel like I should be able to ask about the testing without an attitude. If you like I am God-like doctors, he's your man.

February 12th, 2014
Hates his job and people
I was seen by Dr. Dillard after transport to the E.R. by ambulance. I had fell off my porch and could not put any weight on my left leg without an audible popping sound and the leg collapsing. Had x-rays in the hospital. Dr. Dillard made my wife leave the room before he would talk to me. Told me nothing was wrong with my knee. "Bones look fine and strong ligaments". When I asked him why it can not bear weight and made the sound and collaped, the doctor proceeded to tell me that it "did not happen". He then made me get up and stand. My leg again popped shifted and collapsed. He would not even catch me. Had his nurse wrap it and referred me to an ortho doctor. Had an MRI at the ortho doctor and had a torn ACL and MCL that required surgery. Granted that is not visible on x-ray and Dr. Dillard could not have seen that but that does not excuse his behavior nor his comments. He made me feel unimportant and that I was bothering him. If I ever need to go to the hospital again I will go 18 miles away to not see him in the emergency room.

May 14th, 2012
Office staff warrants us leaving this practice
Office manager is incorrigible in working with your situation, refuses you service, and then sends you a no-show letter with a threat to dismiss you from the practice. The receptionist announces to the entire waiting room that you have a balance (even if under $100!) instead of discreetly calling you to the window. Final straw: the office manager has failed to credit our payments to our account, and our bank is having to send proof that she has cashed the checks. Sketchy. I am going public because the office manager seems to manage this practice, not the doctor, and is unwilling to consider the fact that although we may owe a balance because of high deductibles, we always have paid our bills in over five years with this practice. Unwilling to bend, but remember, there are online reviews now. If you treat someone uncompassionately, the cardinal sin in medical practice, the word will get out.

February 24th, 2012
patient
Dr.Dillard has a huge ego. He can be very rude to patients. He is unpredictible and walk out on patients. You never know what kind of mood he will be in when you see him. Wish I could find another doctor

October 16th, 2011
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Dillard has been my doctor for about 9 years. I'm sure that I am alive today because of him. In that time I've had prostate cancer and lung cancer. He caught them both before they had gone too far. He is generous with his time and information.

September 10th, 2011
I had Dr. Dillard in the E.R. He was very helpful and professional.

September 10th, 2011
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!
Dr. Willard does not like his patients and is rude. I've been sick for 3 weeks and left messages with nurse and will not return calls. Need medicine for my illness and does not return calls. When I visit last he was wearing tennis shoes like he got done mowing the yard. I am going to another doctor. I have been a patient of his for 10+ years.

September 9th, 2011
Run!!!!!!!!!!
Was seen as a follow up from recommendation in emergency room visit. Needed to have an MRI ordered. Doctor was rood, arrogent, and had a very bad attitude. Was not listening to what I was there for (MRI). Was stuck on not wanting to prescribe pain meds (not why I was there). Cut down doctors at emergency room, insulted me, and had me in tears. Was (reffered) passed on to another doctor. Then had the gaul to charge $260.00. Will never go back to this doc, or anyone associated with him. I am filing a complaint at the medical board.

February 13th, 2011
Great
I have been Dr. D's patient for 9 years. He has always had great bedside manner. Tells you how it is. Doesn't sugar coat it. Which might not be for everybody. If you want a dr. to baby you, look somewhere else. I personally like being told upfront what is going on! Great Dr.