A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cohen, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Cohen FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Cohen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists.