A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Orthopedic Surgeons.