A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Adkisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Adkisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Adkisson, FACC, FACOG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkisson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Adkisson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Owen Adkisson FACC, FACOG, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Adkisson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Adkisson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Zumbrota, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.