Learn more about Dr. Wayne Adkisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Adkisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Adkisson, FACC, FACOG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkisson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Adkisson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adkisson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson practice?
Dr. Wayne Adkisson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Zumbrota, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.