Learn more about Dr. Wayne Adkisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Adkisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkisson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Adkisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Adkisson, FACC, FACOG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkisson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Adkisson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne O Adkisson FACC, FACOG, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Adkisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Adkisson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.