A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Adkisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Adkisson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adkisson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adkisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Adkisson, FACC, FACOG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adkisson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Adkisson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne O Adkisson FACC, FACOG, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Adkisson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Adkisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Adkisson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.