Learn more about Dr. Wayne Alani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Alani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Alani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Omar Alani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Alani practice?
- Dr. Wayne Alani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Alani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.