A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Alani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Alani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Alani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Pain
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alani graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne O Alani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne O. Alani practice?
- Dr. Wayne Alani has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Alani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.