Learn more about Dr. Wayne Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Altman practice?
Dr. Wayne Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Family Medicine, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford, NJ and Arlington, MA.
See Jersey City Orthopedic Surgeons, Jersey City Surgeons, and Jersey City Family Physicians.