Learn more about Dr. Wayne Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Altman practice?
Dr. Wayne Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford, NJ and Arlington, MA.
See Jersey City Surgeons.