Learn more about Dr. Wayne Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Jay Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Altman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rutherford, NJ.
See Rutherford Surgeons.