Learn more about Dr. Wayne Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Jay Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Altman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Altman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rutherford, NJ and Arlington, MA.
See Jersey City Orthopedic Surgeons.