A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Jonas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Jonas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Jonas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Babcock Jonas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne B. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Wayne Jonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Jonas practices Emergency Medicine near Nipomo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, CA.
See Nipomo Emergency Physicians.