A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Joseph Baker DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Wayne Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Baker practices Emergency Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Emergency Physicians.