Dr. Wayne Bauerle MD Patient Reviews

3.9

February 28th, 2017
Active LIFE
Increased back pain has limited my active life style. I went to see Dr. Bauerle in hopes that he might offer some relief. I had an MRI and went to pain management for Epidural Steriod Injections. I'm back, ACTIVE and feeling GREAT.

February 3rd, 2016
Sent to Dr. Bauerle with a Workers Compensation injury. I had injured my neck and couldn't perform my regular job. After seeing me and scheduling an MRI, I was sent for Epidural Steroid Injections. I feel great. Back to work fulltime.

October 28th, 2015
Great Surgeon
This doctor knows his stuff. He is arrogant but an excellent surgeon. He performed a cervical fusion on me with great results.

March 19th, 2015
Dr Bauerle is awesome! Very informative and kind.

March 14th, 2015
anyone but him
I came to him for a spinal stenosis problem in my neck . he began treating me like some drug seeker . I never mentioned anything about that . the guy should no be practicing . he kept focusing on his own life not mine . do not walk run from this guy

February 5th, 2015
I don't get this guy he talks about everything but you the patient . he seems as though he could care less about diagnosis .

October 3rd, 2014
dont waste your time
This guy was the prototypical surfer personality that you can't take seriously. He literally lectured me and my wife for most of the consultation about how people sell pain meds instead of taking them it was ridiculous. I wasn't even being prescribed them nor had I mentioned it. Literally it was like his mind was preoccupied on other things it was really weird. I have been to people like him before who disregard you all for that insurance and copayment. He is a prime example of everything thats wrong with the medical field.

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Bauerle and his staff are all I could have hoped. He listened and gave me the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during my visits. Back pain can be debilitating and it was nice to have someone take me seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 14th, 2014
Young & Active
Good listener. Patient. Anti-inflammatory and exercises were all I needed. Nice to find a surgeon that was conservative.

August 1st, 2014
Great Doctor and Practice
I was very impressed with Dr. Bauerle, his staff and practice during my first visit. He is professional, caring and took the time to educate me about the pain I was experiencing in my back. I liked the fact that my wait time was not long, his staff was friendly, and I left happy with my overall visit. I highly recommend Dr. Bauerle to anyone that has back/neck pain. I will return to this practice not only for a follow-up appointment for my back pain but for any other joint pain I might experience in the future.

January 9th, 2014
something shady
There's something shady about this guy. Totally didn't help me at all and like a previous post was more interested in your personal life. I think his opinion was wrong but maybe I'm a little biased I received the best treatment in the past in Duke health system.

June 4th, 2012
Very Unhappy
Went in to see Dr.Bauerle,He did not even take a look at my M.R.I.He began to tell me that he thinks I have a pelvis issue after my M.R.I discs clearly show I have Ruptered discs.He was more concerned with my personal life than doing his job!!Sorry was NOT impressed and would not send ANYONE to this "Dr."