Dr. Wayne Bauman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Bauman?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Bauman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2014

very rude staff

I had the same experience with the office staff....I have been seeing Dr Bauman for many years and when I called for my yearly appointment I was treated very badly and hung up on as well....after nearly 10 yrs I switched to a new doctor..

July 12th, 2013

Excellent practice

My parents took me to Dr. Bauman when I was a teenager with severe acne and I was so happy with my results I took my own children there when they started to have their own adolescent skin problems. He is professional and kind. His staff have always been professional and friendly with me. The only problem I've ever had is how long it takes to get an appointment, but I chalk that up to his being such an excellent doctor that everyone wants to see him. He's only one guy and can only see so many people per day.

November 7th, 2012

Dr.Bauman is an excellent doctor. However his office staff and wife are very rude and they always act very unprofessional

July 23rd, 2012

I thought the office staff was nice. It seems like a small office with only a few employees from what I could tell. The doctor was really nice and took his time with me.

March 10th, 2012

Appalling Treatment

Mary Louise actually hung up on me after telling me she was Dr Bauman's wife. To quote, she told me "You should be thanking me for doing you a favor." All this was due to a bill that went unpaid because they didn't have our correct address. We received a call informing we would be turned over to collections if we didn't pay. The threatening phone call was less than 2 months after the office visit. We paid the bill immediately upon receipt at our new address. I called the office to express how the threat made me feel, and particularly for such a simple resolution, however that's when Mary Louise, Dr Bauman's wife said I should thank her for not turning me over to collections, and thus hung up on me.

October 13th, 2010

Dr. Bauman is very soft-spoken but very nice. I had a spot that I was so concerned about being a skin cancer and when I called to schedule and appt I was happy to take a cancellation for the following week. He was very professional and said I needed a biopsy which was scheduled for a few weeks later. Thankfully it turned out to be nothing and I was amazed that the staff actually called to tell me it was ok, not the usual 'no news is good news' attitude.

April 28th, 2009

I've used this Doc for 15 years !

Dr. Bauman is awkward socially, though he tries. But, I have had him assess my moles and skin for years and when he says he thinks something has to come off the lab has always concurred. The guy is very, very good and while I agree that his front office staff is sometimes less than friendly, the nurses are terrific.

April 9th, 2009

The staff is incredibly rude and unhelpful. When I called the office to check on a previously scheduled appointment, I was lectured by the staff on my responsibility to keep track of my own appointments. The staff was unwilling to check their arcane appointment books to find my appointment.

December 8th, 2016