A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Bixenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Bixenman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Bixenman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bixenman graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Bixenman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne W Bixenman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne W. Bixenman practice?
- Dr. Wayne Bixenman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Bixenman practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.