A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Blocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Blocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Blocker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blocker graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Blocker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Brandon Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Smith Blocker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne S. Blocker practice?
- Dr. Wayne Blocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Blocker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.