A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Breen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Breen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center - Franklinton
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne E Breen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Breen practice?
- Dr. Wayne Breen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Breen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.