A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Burick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Burick, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burick graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Burick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Patrick Burick MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne P. Burick practice?
- Dr. Wayne Burick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Burick practices Diagnostic Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Radiologists.