Learn more about Dr. Wayne Burkhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Burkhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkhead
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Burkhead, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhead graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkhead has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Z Burkhead MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Z. Burkhead practice?
- Dr. Wayne Burkhead has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Burkhead practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.