Learn more about Dr. Wayne Burkhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Burkhead is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burkhead
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burkhead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Burkhead, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhead graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burkhead has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Z Burkhead MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Z. Burkhead practice?
- Dr. Wayne Burkhead has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Burkhead practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.