A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Burr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Burr, Internist, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burr graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Burr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Mahn Burr FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne M. Burr practice?
- Dr. Wayne Burr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Burr practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.