A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Cecil Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wayne C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Wayne Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Johnson practices Family Medicine near Richland, MS.
See Richland Family Physicians.