Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Cannon
Dr. Wayne Cannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Cannon is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center, LDS Hospital and Is there enough calcium in my diet?. Dr. Cannon has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Cannon has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Wayne Cannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Michelle Pahl
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi12
Dr. Alexandra Barrera
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi11
Dr. Cristina Mogos
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi24