Dr. Wayne Cannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Cannon?

Wonderful Pediatrician

Posted on August 1st, 2017

I'm 28 now, and I still appreciate Dr. Cannon's kindness and precise diagnoses of my various childhood ailments.

Registered Nurse

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. Cannon is one of the most compassionate Dr. that I have met. Both my daughters have seen him but I was so impressed on the careful, compassionate care he gave to my older daughter, he even let her stay in his care an extra year since she was not real comfortable with changes. I was so sad when I called for my younger daughter and found out he retired. He was great with her too. He also was really great at listening to me, as a parent, and really listened to my ideas. It made me feel great to be involved with their care. Sorry to see you go.

Posted on September 21st, 2009

We have four children and have tried many different doctors over the years, but once we found Dr. cannon we will never go anywhere else again. We have never had a better doctor than Dr. Cannon!

Posted on April 4th, 2017