Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cartee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cartee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartee
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cartee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cartee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cartee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne David Cartee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Cartee practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cartee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Cartee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gulf Breeze, FL and Navarre, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Gastroenterologists.