A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cartee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cartee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartee
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cartee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cartee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cartee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne David Cartee MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Cartee practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cartee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Cartee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Gastroenterologists.