A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cartee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cartee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartee
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cartee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cartee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartee graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cartee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne David Cartee MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne D. Cartee practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cartee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Cartee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Gastroenterologists.