A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cascio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cascio is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cascio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascio graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cascio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Eugene Cascio MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Cascio practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cascio has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Cascio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.