Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cascio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cascio is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cascio
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Cascio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cascio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cascio graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cascio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Eugene Cascio MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne E. Cascio practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cascio has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Cascio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Cardiologists.