Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Chang
Dr. Wayne Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chang is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center and University of California. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wayne Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. James Williams Jr
Hospitalist, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Orange, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Edward Nelson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Orange, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Javier Longoria
Internal Medicine, Residency
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7