Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cheng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne Cheng MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wayne Cheng practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Wayne Cheng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Cardiologists.