Dr. Wayne Christopherson Is this you?

Posted on May 14th, 2015

One of the BEST physicians ever!

He's wonderful

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Christopherson. He put me at ease at a very difficult time with his fantastic bedside manner. He's doing a TAH on me this Thursday, and I know I couldn't be in better hands. The office staff is as great as he is, too.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Seven years ago I was diagnosed with cancer of the vulvar, which turned out to be Stage III. If it weren't for Dr. Christopherson, along with all the other wonderful members of my medical team, I wouldn't be here today. Seven years later and I remain cancer free.

Cruel & Malicious!!!!!

Posted on February 18th, 2011

Dr. very upset that I got a 2nd opinion. Began screaming at me. Told me I had the "worse kind of cancer" and that it was probably all through my body. I am still in shock about this. I am a nurse and have NEVER heard any doctor talk to a cancer patient like this without concrete evidence let alone the uncompassionate manner. I went home, prayed, and called Johns Hopkins. Please remember that NO ONE has the right to take your hope away. God led me in the right direction. I had the director of the dept. operate on me, and the cancer was contained. Glory be to God, I am alive today.My regular gyne no longer refers to Dr. C. because other patients had also complained of cruel treatment. God is the ultimate healer!

5 year cancer survivor

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

I was diagnosed with stage 3 uterine cancer by my regular gynecologist. My doctor recommnded Dr. Christopherson for a second opinion. Dr C's staff got me in quickly. Dr. C was blunt, matter of fact and very honest about my diagnosis and scheduled me for surgery very quickly. I needed someone that was decisive to help me make some very critical decisions and he was just what I needed. I do not regret for a second that he was the doctor in charge of my care. I am a surivor, thanks to Dr. C!!

Posted on June 7th, 2010

This doctor, along with the team of doctors I had during my care, saved my life. God forbid I ever need him again, but if I do, I pray he's still practicing should I need him.

Awesome life saver

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Saved my life.

The absolute BEST!!!

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Professional, knowledgeable, extremely caring, Dr. C. is an incredible physician/surgeon. His personality with patients and family will offer hope even the most serious conditions. Consider yourself in caring hands if you're fortunate enough to be his patient.

Posted on March 15th, 2017