A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cline, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cline has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Cline practice?
Dr. Wayne Cline practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.