A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cline, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cline has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wayne A Cline MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wayne A. Cline practice?
- Dr. Wayne Cline has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wayne Cline practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.