Dr. Wayne Cockrell Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mobile, AL

3.6

March 8th, 2017
At first he comes off as caring
He listens closely. And at first it comes off as caring. But it doesn't tale long to realize that he's looking for reasons not to help you. I wish I wouldn't have stayed with him as long as I did. No matter how many years you go to him. (Over 5) you won't be able to build a trust with him. After is been going to him for years I fell and told him my pain was now also on the other side of my body. I could tell he didn't belive me. But after I had another MRI done it showed that I should have had an operation after I fell. It was reality bad. But I last after that. I don't want to see a doctor that I can't build a relationship with.

July 27th, 2014
Respectful
Respectful. Kind. He listens. He encourages you to help yourself instead of just relying on medicine to fix your problem. I highly recommend if you are willing to follow directions.

July 25th, 2014
use caution
I had ben using him for a year or so and he cut me to 90 7.5s and then I had a ct done and found out I had another herniated disc at c7 under my fused c5 c6 in my neck I was suffering horribly and begged for help and they treated me like an animal and denied me help so if you have a choice find someone else

June 9th, 2014
My poor back!
Dr. Cockrell is one of the kindest doctors you'll ever meet. I see him as an outpatient for my procedures. He asks questions and listens carefully to your answers. During the physical exam he is very gentle. During the actual procedures he makes sure you are as comfortable as possible. He always asks,"Are you OK?". I always tell everyone I know with a back problem to use Dr. Cockrell. My back and I love this Dr. for always getting us pain relief!!!!!