A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wayne Cornblath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wayne Cornblath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wayne Cornblath, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornblath graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cornblath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornblath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wayne Cornblath practice?
Dr. Wayne Cornblath practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.